How we treat your personal data:
- information obligation for private customers, corporate customers and sole proprietorship by the EU's new Personal Data Regulation May 25th 2018.
NV-Holders / Growthor Media IVS stores only standard personal data that we need in relation to set you up as a customer and managing the customer relationship in our system. When you are set up as a customer with us, NV-Holders / Growthor Media IVS, processes your information according to the EU Personal Data Regulation.
- Name, address, phone number, email
- Name of contact person
- VAT number
- Quickpay (payment card handling)
- Package labels (delivery and freight handling)
- Post Nord & DAO (delivery handling)
- Dinero (bookkeeping)
- Google (Analytics, Adwords, Webmastertools)
- Facebook (annoncering)
- Mailchimp (newsletter and email)
All of the above 3rd party actors data processors comply with EU requirements for processing personal information.
We only share your personal information in cases where you have allowed us to do so.
Right of access
As a customer you are entitled to insight into which data Growthor Media IVS stores about you and what we use them for. Inquiries about insights must be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us:
Body text: Name and phone number
All your data will be deleted after 5 years from the end of the year in which the customer relationship ends in accordance with legislation.
By becoming or continuing as costumer at NV-Holders / Growthor Media IVS, you accept the terms & conditions for treatment of data described on this page.