How to put on your shirt holder in five simple steps:
1. Put on your shirt holder, just like you would a pair of paints.
2. Make sure the elastic is placed around the thickest part of your thigh
3. Fasten the clasps of the three elastics to the shirt; one elastic by the buttocks/halmstring, one elastic by the side of the thigh and one elastic by the front of the thigh.
4. Adjust the length of all three elastics enough to feel a slight pull in the shirt as you lift your arm above your head.
5. Repeat the steps above with the second shirt holder
Now everything is in place and you are ready to look sharp through-out the day!